We've Signed The AA Dealer Promise
Here at Georgesons we have committed to ensuring that our cars are sourced and prepared for sale in line with industry leading standards.
Not only do we guarantee that all of our cars are thoroughly checked in order to ensure that there are no nasty surprises awaiting the new owner, but we also check against the national mileage register and with the HPI to ensure that you can buy from Georgesons with the confidence you should expect.
In addition to this all of the cars we supply undertake a stringent and comprehensive 128 point independent inspection, carried out by the UK's most trusted brand the AA.
Only when one of our cars has passed the inspection will we allow it to leave our dealership with its new owner.
And if this was not enough to demonstrate our commitment to our customers we have also agreed to being bound by the AA dealer promise.
The AA Dealer Promise?
It's basically the AA's 10 Commandments of Gold Standard customer service - making sure you get looked after both before and after sale to create peace of mind and a stress-free experience.
What are the promises? The dealer will...
- Professionally prepare and hand over the vehicle in a good condition
- Provide a free history check on every vehicle
- All vehicles will be supplied with 12 months free breakdown cover
- Provide a minimum of 6 months MOT on all vehicles
- Offer a road test to ensure the vehicle meets your requirements
- Hand over all essential documents including V5 registration document, MOT certificate and any service records
- Welcome any vehicle inspection from any independent third party, prior to purchase
- The Dealer will honour their obligations under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 to protect your purchase
- Enable customers to escalate issues to the AA who will mediate between customers and the Dealer
- Be audited by the AA once a year to ensure compliance with this Dealer Promise